Enjoy Life Your Way
There's all kinds of recreational vehicles today. From boats and jet skis to gators and mules including ATVs, four wheelers, golf carts, and RV; we have the coverage you need. We here at Brewer Insurance Services, Inc. have carriers that specialize in providing the unique coverage's required for these recreational vehicles. You can also combine several coverages to receive lower premiums.
Call us today at Brewer Insurance Services, Inc., 919-658-8585 or toll free at 1-800-261-3562 and we can discuss competitive pricing and flexible coverage options. Or simply fill out the quote request form below and we will contact you.
Types Of Insurance We Cover:
ATV (Four Wheelers, Dirt Bikes, Mules, Gators)
We are located at 133 N. Center St. in Mount Olive, NC and serve Mount Olive, Goldsboro, Calypso, Faison, Seven Springs, Pink Hill, Albertson, Newton Grove, Grantham, Brogden, Dudley, Mar Mac, Clinton, Princeton, Pikeville, Fremont, LaGrange, and the surrounding areas.
RV insurance can protect your motorhome, travel trailer, camper and even your horse trailer. Here at Brewer Insurance Services, Inc., let us help you select the right coverage for your RV needs and get a great price at the same time. Call us today at 919-658-8585 to get your free insurance quote.
North Carolina - Here are some things to consider when shopping for recreational vehicle insurance:
- RVs that are for personal, recreational use can be insured for up to 250 days per year. This gives you plenty of time to travel south and enjoy some warmer winter weather or that extended vacation.
- Liability coverage provides you with bodily injury and property damage coverage, medical payments, uninsured coverage and more. Coverage varies by state.
- You may be able to choose how your Comprehensive and Collision coverage will be settled in the event of a covered total loss. Options tailored to your needs can include:
- Stated Value - market value/actual cash value of the RV
- Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
- Replacement Cost – we will replace your insured RV with a new RV that is most like it
- Consider Vacation Liability coverage for when you stop driving and start using your recreational vehicle as a temporary residence. Some policies can include additional coverage for physical damage in Mexico.
- Personal Effect Coverage provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected.
- Some policies include Roadside Assistance, which has you covered 24/7 in the event of a breakdown or accident. Some will even allow you to upgrade the coverage to include lodging, transportation and meal coverage if needed.
- Ask if customer assistance is available 24/7 to answer all your insurance questions. In the event you have a loss, the insurance companies we work with have skilled claims teams who will work with you to get your RV repaired and back on the road.
- Other additional coverage can include: Accident forgiveness, pet coverage, diminishing deductible, and more.
- Discounts can lower your premium. Ask us at Brewer Insurance Services, Inc. whether you qualify for safe driver discounts, original owner discounts, package discounts and more.
- You can save money if you insure more than one item with a single company, including your home, cars, motorcycles, classic cars and boats. It will also simplify your life.
Brewer Insurance Services, Inc. is independently owned and locally operated to handle your insurance needs. We focus on the Eastern North Carolina area and offer affordable and reliable insurance choices all across Wayne/Duplin/Sampson/Lenoir Counties.
BOAT & WATERCRAFT INSURANCE
Brewer Insurance can help make your time on the water relaxed and worry-free! We will find you comprehensive protection that protects you, your friends and family, your watercraft and your boating equipment. The average boat costs less than a dollar a day to insure. You’ll enjoy being on the water even more when you aren’t worried about your safety, the safety your passengers, or your investment.
North Carolina – Do you know what to look for in a watercraft insurance policy?
Brewer Insurance Services can help you determine the right amount of coverage to meet your specific needs. Just give us a call today at 919-658-8585 to get started. Here are some items you’ll need to consider when shopping for boat insurance North Carolina.
Know where you are covered in the water. Some companies, such as Safeco Insurance, offer protection that covers you up to 75 miles from the U.S. coastline; into Canadian coastal or inland waters; and into the Pacific coastal waters of Mexico. In California, Florida and Oregon, additional coverage area can be purchased.
Agreed Value Coverage
Watercrafts depreciate just like automobiles. Actual cash value policies can make it difficult to replace a boat that’s been stolen or destroyed. This means that if your boat is a total loss you will get the value you insured it for, minus any deductible.
Like car insurance, personal liability coverage provides coverage to other boaters and boat owners in the event you are at-fault for an accident on the water. This coverage will pay to repair or replace the property of someone else as well as for their medical care, lost wages and other costs incurred as a result of a boating accident for which you are at-fault.
Medical payments coverage will pay for the cost of needed care that is the result of a boating accident. This coverage is available from $500 to $10,000 and covers you, your passengers, and even your water skiers/tubers, regardless of who is at-fault.
Physical Damage Coverage
Physical damage coverage pays for the cost to repair or replace your watercraft, its motor, any permanently attached equipment, and your trailer, if it is stolen or damaged.
Uninsured/Underinsured Watercraft Bodily Injury
Since boat coverage is not always mandatory, many boaters choose not to get insurance. If you are hit by an uninsured or underinsured boater, and you are injured, this type of coverage pays for medical treatment, lost wages, and other costs associated with the accident
Fuel Spill Liability and Wreckage Removal
Should your boat sink or be seriously damaged, there is a chance that it could leak oil or fuel into the water. As the boat’s owner you are required by law to have this cleaned up, which can be time consuming and expensive.
Your policy can provide coverage for many personal effects, including clothing, jewelry, cell phones, scuba/snorkeling and other sporting equipment, and fishing equipment. Limits vary by state – check with Brewer Insurance Services, Inc. for information. Personal effects coverage does not include jewelry, watches or furs.
Unattached Equipment Coverage
This pays to repair or replace equipment that isn’t permanently attached to your boat or personal watercraft, but is designed for use primarily on a boat. This includes items like lifesaving equipment, water skis, anchors, oars, fire extinguishers, tarps etc.
The Emergency Assistance Package provides coverage for towing, labor and delivery of gas, oil or loaned battery if the watercraft is disabled while on the water.