So You Need Life Insurance and you don't know where to start?
Relax. We Will Help You. First we'll ask some simple questions like the ones below to get an idea of exactly what you need your policy to do for you and your loved ones after you're gone.
- Do you have a spouse?
- Do you have dependent children?
- Do you have an aging parent or a physically challenged relative who depends on you for support?
- Are your retirement savings not enough to insure your spouse’s future against a rising cost of living?
- Do you have a sizable estate?
- Do you own a business?
how much life insurance is right for you?
Let us first calm your fears by assuring you that it's doesn't have to be expensive. To figure out how much you need, we will sit down and talk about what you want to accomplish with the policy. Is it to pay funeral expenses? Is it to pay off any loans you might have at the time of your death? Is it to do all these and care for your loved ones for an extended period of time?
Life insurance depends on your own personal and financial needs. At Brewer Insurance we will help you determine the type and amount of that is appropriate for you and your family. Since we represent multiple companies, we can tailor a life insurance plan to your specific needs and budget and as your life changes, we can make sure the policy changes in order to adapt to your current needs.
Some life transformations that require a policy “tune-up” and our help include:
- You recently married or divorced
- You have a new child or grandchild
- You have opened or expanded a business
- Your health or your spouse’s health has deteriorated
- You are providing care or financial assistance to a parent
- Your child or grandchild requires assistance or long-term care
- You recently purchased a new home
- You are planning for a child or grandchild’s education
- You are concerned about retirement income
- You have refinanced your home mortgage in the past six months
- You or your spouse recently received an inheritance
Additional benefits of life insurance other than providing for your loved ones, in case something happens to you include:
- The cash value earned and borrowed from a permanent life insurance policy can be used to help with large expenses, such as a college education or down payment on a home.
- The growth of a cash-value policy is tax-deferred — you do not pay taxes on the cash value accumulation until you withdraw funds from the policy.
- Life insurance can be used to cover funeral expenses and pay estate taxes — consult your tax advisor agent in Mount Olive for more information.
The right coverage for you in North Carolina is unique and budget friendly – talk to us today at Brewer Insurance Services, Inc., for a free quote and find out how easy and inexpensive it is to protect your family and your future.
We are located in downtown Mount Olive, North Carolina at 133 N. Center St. and serve Mount Olive, Goldsboro, Calypso, Faison, Seven Springs, Pink Hill, Albertson, Newton Grove, Grantham, Brogden, Dudley, Mar Mac, Clinton, Princeton, Pikeville, Fremont, LaGrange, and the surrounding areas.
Whole Life Insurance
Whole life insurance is a form of permanent life insurance that remains in force for your entire lifetime, provided premiums are paid as specified in the policy. Whole life insurance can be an investment opportunity, as many whole life insurance policies also build cash value over time.
Universal Life Insurance
Universal life is a form of permanent life insurance characterized by its flexible premiums, face amounts and unbundled pricing structure. Universal life can build cash value, which earns an interest rate that may adjust periodically, but is usually guaranteed not to fall below a certain percentage.
So what type of life insurance is best for you? Talk with an agent at Brewer Insurance Services, Inc. today at: 919-658-8585, or fill out the request a quote form and we will call you, and let us assist in identifying the best protection for you.
What are the advantages of life insurance?
Having the right life insurance is essential to planning for your present, and your future. Not only can life insurance provide assurance for your family after you are gone, many life insurance options offer other benefits and investment opportunities you can take advantage of while you are living.
Advantages of the life insurance death benefit: When you pass away, your life insurance provides income tax-free money to your named beneficiary or beneficiaries that can be used to pay funeral expenses, debt, tuition, estate taxes or virtually any financial need. Your policy can help provide security for your business security as well, by enabling partners to buy out the interests of a deceased partner and prevent a forced liquidation.
Advantages of Living Benefits: The cash value growth of a permanent (whole) life insurance policy is tax-deferred, meaning you do not pay taxes on the growth of cash value, unless money is withdrawn. Loans or withdrawals can be taken against the cash value of a permanent life insurance policy to help with expenses, such as college tuition or the down payment on a home.
The right life insurance coverage for each and every one of our neighbors in North Carolina is unique – talk with the Brewer Insurance team today to find out how to protect your family and your future with the right life insurance.
To read real client testimonials from Ohio National for the different policy types offered, you can click here.
Our customized solutions include, but are not limited to:
- Term Life Insurance
- Whole Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance
- Life Insurance with Chronic Illness Rider