Protect your investment!
Your home is the center of your daily life, and likely your most valuable asset. If your home is ever damaged or destroyed, you need your claim handled by settled by an insurance company that understands this simple fact. Brewer Insurance Services, Inc. can help you find the homeowner’s insurance that will best meet your needs and provide the most valuable combination of tailored coverage, quality service and fair pricing.
- Homeowners Insurance
- Mobile Home Insurance
- Condo Owners insurance, including properties rented to others,
- Renters/Tenants Policies (long & short term)
- Personal Article Policies (jewelry, fine arts, firearms)
- Dwelling Fire Policies for landlords
are just some of the coverages we offer.
We are located in downtown Mount Olive, North Carolina at 133 N. Center St. and serve Mount Olive, Goldsboro, Calypso, Faison, Seven Springs, Pink Hill, Albertson, Newton Grove, Grantham, Brogden, Dudley, Mar Mac, Clinton, Princeton, Pikeville, Fremont, LaGrange, and surrounding areas.
Depending on where you live – a house, an apartment, a mobile home, or condominium – the right home insurance policy can provide you peace of mind as well as the money you need to repair or replace your home and/or belongings. Contact us for more information today!
North Carolina – What you need to know about homeowners insurance
Homeowners policies differ by which losses are covered, which coverages you choose, and what type of residence you own. You choose which policy is best for you, whether it’s a comprehensive policy that cover losses such as fire, hail, smoke, falling objects, vandalism and theft of personal property, or whether it’s a policy that covers only specified losses. It will also cover you in the event someone is injured while on your property and wins a legal judgment against you.
Your home insurance policy is most often made up of the specific options you choose, so how much you'll pay for your policy depends on:
What you select. Oftentimes homeowners insurance options are priced individually, so how much you'll pay for your policy depends on what coverages you buy.
How much you want to cover. Higher deductibles usually lower your premium price by shifting part of the loss payment to you. For example, if you had a $500 deductible, you would be responsible for paying the first $500 of the covered loss.
Where you set your limits. You may choose to set higher limits than the recommended amount if appropriate to your situation and needs.
Where you live. Different counties have different rates.
Brewer Insurance Services is here to help you find the right insurance for your home. Whether you’re a home, mobile home, or condo owner, a renter, or a landlord, Brewer Insurance will work with you to find a home insurance policy that fits your needs. We specialize in making it easy to choose the insurance coverage that gives you the best value for the best price.
Protection for You and Other People
Personal Liability Coverage applies if someone is injured or their property is damaged and you are to blame. The coverage generally applies anywhere in the world.
When choosing your liability coverage limits, consider things like how much money you make and the assets you own. Your personal liability coverage should be high enough to protect your assets if you are sued.
This covers medical expenses for guests if they are injured on your property, and in certain cases covers people who are injured off of your property. It does not cover health care costs for you or other members of your household.
Additional Living Expenses
If you can’t live in your home because of a covered loss, your home insurance policy will pay additional living expenses—commonly for up to 24 months—while damage is assessed and your home is repaired or rebuilt.
Protection for Your Belongings
Your home is filled with furniture, clothes, electronics and other items that mean a lot to you. Personal Property Insurance helps replace these items if they are lost, stolen or destroyed as a result of a covered loss.
Scheduled Personal Property Coverage
If you have special possessions such as jewelry, art, antiques or collectibles you may want to talk to your agent about this additional coverage. It provides broader coverage for specific items.
Landlords may have the option to buy optional liability coverage for the risks posed by tenant-occupied dwellings.
Renters Insurance - Protecting Calypso, Faison, Seven Springs, Goldsboro, Mount Olive, Clinton, Grantham, Dudley, Brogden, Albertson, and surrounding areas
Even if you don't own you own home, you still need insurance. This kind of insurance is called Renters Insurance. You have a lot of things that are important to you – from your clothes and furniture to your sound system, sports gear, and computer. These items cost a lot to replace BUT a Renter's Insurance policy doesn't!
Let Brewer Insurance Services, Inc. help you find a coverage option that fits you, your family, your personal property, AND your budget. Having insurance doesn't have to cost a lot, get protected today for less than you spend eating out every month!
Your renters policy covers:
- your personal property against theft or damage subject to the limits and deductibles you select. The coverage applies even when you are away from home. For a small additional premium, you can choose to carry full value coverage on your personal property, which ensures that you will be paid the full replacement cost of items that are damaged or stolen without deduction for depreciation.
- protects you and your family against certain bodily injury and property damage claims for which you are liable. Legal defense is also provided in the event you are sued after a covered loss, subject to the limits you have selected.
- medical payments coverage, which will pay for medical expenses incurred by a visitor who is injured at your residence regardless of fault. Various limits are available.
- additional living expenses if you need to move out during repairs and stay at a hotel. Renters insurance can also provide compensation for alternative living arrangements in the event that your rental unit or rented home becomes uninhabitable due to storm damage or an apartment fire.
Have more questions? Follow the link below to the Renters Insurance FAQ page on the Trusted Choice website:
Do you have a Personal Property Inventory list? Here is an explanation of why you should from Foremost Insurance:
If your possessions are stolen or destroyed, your insurance company will ask you to provide a record of them. Learn the benefits of having a personal property inventory list... (click here to read more at their website)
Policies We Offer:
- Home Owners
- Mobile Home
- Tenant Dwelling (Dwelling Fire)
- Vacant Policy
Basic protection you need:
- Your home
- Other buildings or structures on your property
- Your personal belongings – furniture, clothing, appliances, etc.
- Additional living expenses
- Your personal legal liability